Title: Section 361.11 - Amending and reevaluating personal plans.
361.11 Amending and reevaluating personal plans. (a) Amending the personal plan. The case manager, in consultation with the adolescent and any other appropriate individual, must amend the adolescent's personal plan whenever necessary because of changes in the adolescent's circumstances or information received through referrals or by monitoring services and assistance delivery.
(b) Reevaluating the personal plan. The case manager, in consultation with the adolescent and any other appropriate individual, must conduct a comprehensive reevaluation of the adolescent's personal plan no later than six calendar months following the initial needs assessment and every six months thereafter. The case manager may reevaluate the personal plan more frequently if appropriate. During a comprehensive reevaluation, the case manager must at least:
(1) review the goals the adolescent needs to achieve and the tasks the adolescent needs to complete in order to maintain and strengthen family life and to attain or retain the capability for maximum self-support and personal independence;
(2) assess the extent to which the adolescent achieved those goals and completed those tasks during the period since the personal plan was established or most recently reevaluated, and how effective the services and assistance providers to which the adolescent was referred were in helping the adolescent to achieve those goals;
(3) review the goals and tasks the adolescent will pursue until the next comprehensive reevaluation;
(4) revise the personal plan, if necessary, based on information obtained during the comprehensive reevaluation; and
(5) identify any new services and assistance needs and referrals to be made to services and assistance providers.
VOLUME A-1 (Title 18)