Title: Section 373.3 - Documentation of immigration status.
Section 373.3 Documentation of immigration status. An applicant for RCA must, as a condition of eligibility, provide proof to the social services district, in the form of documentation issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), of one of the following statuses:
(a) for refugee or asylee status:
(1) paroled as a refugee or asylee under Section 212 (d) (5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (the Act); or
(2) admitted as a conditional entrant under section 203 (a) (7) of the Act; or
(3) admitted as a refugee under section 207 of the Act; or
(4) granted asylum under section 208 of the Act; or
(5) admitted for permanent residence, provided that the individual previously held one of the statuses identified in paragraphs (1) through
(4) of this subdivision; or
(b) for Cuban/Haitian entrant status:
(1) granted parole status as a Cuban/Haitian Entrant (status pending) or granted any other special status subsequently established under the immigration laws for nationals of Cuba or Haiti, regardless of the status of the individual at the time assistance is provided; or
(2) for any other national of Cuba or Haiti with respect to whom a final, non appealable, and legally enforceable order of deportation or exclusion has not been entered:
(i) paroled into the United States, without acquiring any other status under the Act; or
(ii) the subject of exclusion or deportation proceedings under the Act; or
(iii) an applicant for asylum whose application is pending with the INS.
VOLUME A-1 (Title 18)