Title: Section 494.5 - Resident services.
494.5 Resident services. (a) The operator is responsible for providing or arranging for resident services which must include, at a minimum: room, board, housekeeping, supervision, personal care, case management activities and home health services.
(b) Services included in the medical assistance capitated rate are:
(1) personal care services which are reimbursable under title XIX of the Federal Social Security Act;
(2) home health aide services;
(3) personal emergency response services;
(4) nursing services;
(5) physical therapy;
(6) occupational therapy;
(7) speech therapy;
(8) medical supplies and equipment not requiring prior authorization; and
(9) adult day health care in a program approved by the Commissioner of Health.
VOLUME B-1 (Title 18)